Do you ever get that “feeling” when you call for plumbing service? You know that uneasy, “Will they show up on time?” or, “Did I just give my call to an answering service in Texas?” feeling. Just as worrisome is the “How much will it cost?” feeling. We know those feelings too, so here are a few reasons to help you feel better about Bragg Plumbing and Heating, even before you call the first time.
We have been helping customers solve their plumbing, heating & cooling problems since 1968. This means we know the local codes, we know what techniques and products work, and more importantly which don’t. You know where to find us should there be a problem. Our thousands of customers over the decades certainly consider us to be the best for many of the following reasons.
Worry free! We offer up-front pricing so you have price certainly before agreeing to have the work performed. When comparing us to other plumbers, note that the price you are quoted is the price you will pay, and you will always know the price before any work is started. No surprises!
- Rapid Response. We provide same day service, and, in most cases, we respond within hours, or even minutes of getting your call. Meaning your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.
- We are fully insured and bonded. This is an important distinction since many contractors do not carry insurance, putting you at risk. We carry complete workers compensation insurance, and general liability insurance for your protection. We are also bonded as required by the State of California.
- All technicians and plumbers work directly for Bragg Plumbing & Heating. This means we know them well, know their skills, and know they are well trained for the tasks they are assigned. Our plumbers and technicians are constantly upgrading their knowledge on products and services. The average field experience is over 10 years, meaning no “on-the-job-training” for your critical plumbing or HVAC problems.
- Supportive office staff. Cassandra, our CSR, has over 5 years of industry specific experience, and is empowered to solve your problem and provide the very best service she can. We answer our phones with real live Bragg Plumbing employees. We don’t use an answering service for your important calls. We show up on time because your time is precious and valuable. Don’t waste it with companies who don’t respect it. If we run into a problem we make sure to call ahead and let you know.
- We respect your home. Before we walk in to your home, we put on shoe covers so we don’t drag mud or dirt onto your floors. We understand how important your home is to you, and we won’t leave until the job site is as clean as when we got there – sometimes even cleaner!
- Our Comfort Club Service Plan. It is designed to help you save money and keep your plumbing, heating and cooling systems in tip-top condition.
- Our Guarantee. If a problem should arise after we have left, we make a best effort to prioritize your call back. After all you waited once, you shouldn’t have to wait twice!
- We are Diamond Certified. You have the peace of mind knowing we are independently rated “Highest in Quality” by American Ratings Corporation.
- California Contractor Licensing Board. We are licensed for C-36 plumbing, C-20 HVAC, C-12 earthwork and paving, and B general contractor classifications.
- Convenient Payment Options. We accept VISA, MC, Amex, Discover, cash and checks as forms of payment. We also offer low-cost financing through our business partners Wells Fargo and Greensky finance.