Same Day Service
$99 OFF Special Today
$69 Diagnostic Price, (Normally $99) – $30 Savings
The $69 is then applied to the repair – you save $99 on the total repair cost.
- fully stocked truck, expert technician ready to diagnose and fix your problem today
- diagnostic fee applied toward the repair
- fast, same day service
- most repairs completed same day
There’s no plumbing problem more stressful than a blocked drain that ends up spilling sewage into your home. Fortunately, there are warning signs you can look out for before the problem becomes a big mess. Signs of clogs and blockages in your drain or sewer line include gurgling toilets and wastewater backing out of your bathtub or shower drain after flushing.
If you are struggling with an unexpected clog in your drain or toilet, don’t hesitate to call our experts at Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling for immediate service. Our professional technicians provide drain cleaning and clog removal services throughout Novato and the surrounding area. Give us a call today for fast, same-day solutions!
Safe and Effective Drain and Toilet Clog Solutions
Minor clogs can easily be removed with a commercial drain cleaning machine. We can snake out items such as clumps of hair or break up clogs using augers and cables, making sure your plumbing lines remain safe in the process.
If you have a clog that is farther in the sewer line, or if the blockage is being caused by tree roots, we may recommend hydro jetting. This is a heavy-duty drain cleaning method that involves blasting high-pressure water through the sewer cleanout to scour your pipes clean. Hydro jetting is safe on any type of pipe material and will have your sewer and drain lines flowing efficiently in no time.
Enjoy Greater Peace of Mind With Preventive Drain and Sewer Maintenance
No one wants to wake up to a clog in their toilet or drain. Avoid unexpected problems with regular drain maintenance.
- If you use a garbage disposal, be mindful of what enters your kitchen drain. Avoid disposing of food waste that will be difficult for your garbage disposal to process. These include bones, potato peels, coffee grounds, and pasta.
- Consider using enzyme-based drain cleaners. These products are designed to remove waste in your drains by feeding on organic matter (such as food waste, hair, grease, and soap scum), making them a natural and eco-friendly way to effectively maintain your drains.
- Make it a habit to pour hot water down your kitchen sink once a week to prevent waste from accumulating in the drain.
For greater peace of mind, we recommend professional drain cleaning and preventive maintenance once a year. The Comfort Club program offered by Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling includes comprehensive plumbing inspections and routine maintenance services that will keep your pipes and fixtures working efficiently.
Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling is committed to helping you get your drain and sewer problems resolved using safe and proven solutions. No matter what’s causing the clog in your drain or toilet, you can count on our experts to have the problem eliminated at the source.
We understand how stressful it is to have a clogged drain or toilet. Our trained technicians will make every effort to provide you with a hassle-free experience, from taking the time to inspect the problem to discussing your options and presenting you with upfront pricing.