Work With San Rafael’s Preferred Plumbers
An unexpected problem in your drains or a leak in your water supply line can quickly ruin your plans for the day. Get the fast help you need when you call Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling. Our experts are committed to providing quick turnarounds and quality plumbing services throughout San Rafael, CA.
- Drain cleaning and clog removal
- Water heater installation and repair
- Gas line repair and upgrades
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Water filtration
- Water softener installation
Whether you need to repair plumbing fixtures or appliances, or you’re looking to undertake an installation or replacement project, our team is prepared to help you get the job done right the first time. Call today to discuss your needs and learn more about your options.
Looking for an HVAC technician who can provide you with cost-effective solutions to your AC problem? Call our experts from Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling for professional troubleshooting and inspections. We will take the time to explain the cause of the problem and go over your options for repair or replacement.
AC problems are usually caused by poor system installation or lack of maintenance. No matter the source of your cooling problem, our experts will make sure you receive the solution that best meets your needs and indoor comfort goals.
Dependable Ductless Mini Split AC Installation in Eichler Homes
We understand the struggles of Eichler homeowners in San Rafael with staying cool on the hottest days and nights of the year. As the go-to company for heating and cooling services in San Rafael, CA, we make our team available for all mini splits and ductless ac installation in Eichler Homes. We are a team of dependable HVAC technicians with years of experience dealing with all types of air conditioning installation for residential and commercial properties.
What Are Eichler Homes?
More and more people love the unique design and construction of Eichler Homes in San Rafael, CA. These are midcentury architecture built in the 1950-60s by Joseph Eichler, a real estate developer in California. Eichler homes include small and huge windows, post and beam construction, center courtyard and roofed atrium; an abbreviated entry court; carport, and “front-to-back” planning that puts the living spaces in the rear of the home. If you are a fan of traditional materials, clean lines, and a touch of Mid-Century modern style, these properties will surely fit your taste.
Eichler Air Conditioning
Eichler homes have large single-pane windows, which promote better natural lighting but also encourage solar gain. This and the original tar-and-gravel roofing and minimal insulation cause issues in keeping the space cool, transforming the area into a large hot box in the summer season.
In the past, there were only two options in cooling an Eichler home. These are the HVAC systems with large boxes and a network of ductwork, and a window-type AC. Fortunately, Eichler homes can now take advantage of the benefits provided by ductless mini-split systems, a more advanced and better way of keeping houses cool in the long hot days.
Ductless mini-split systems include two main components: an indoor air-handling unit and an outdoor compressor/ condenser. They are small but mighty HVAC systems that carry many benefits for uniquely designed residential properties like the Eichler homes.
- Compact Size and Flexible Zoning. Ductless mini-splits are small in size and offer flexible zoning options. Each zone has a separate thermostat for easy temperature adjustment.
- Easy Installation. Compared to other AC units, ductless mini-split systems only require a small amount of space to be installed.
- Energy Efficiency. Do you know that 30% of energy can be lost in the ducts? Mini-split units don’t require ducts, allowing you to conserve a huge amount of energy in their operation.
- Cost-Effectiveness. The versatility is one of the many benefits of a ductless unit. You can control each zone independently by remote control, allowing you to cool only rooms that you are using.
- Interior Design Options. These units don’t take too much space, allowing for more interior design options.
- Noise Control. Ductless mini-split systems operate quietly. Their fans run at a lower speed but generate a higher level of cooling.
- Home Security. Installation for mini-split units only requires a hole in your wall sop thieves can’t have an opportunity to use the small space to squeeze through and enter your property.
If you are an Eichler homeowner in San Rafael, CA, and need ductless mini-split installation service, you can count on our experts. Whether it is a repair or replacement, you can depend on Bragg for an expert consultation that meets or exceeds your expectations. Schedule your appointment today!
Leave Your Comfort Needs to Our San Rafael Heating Experts
Need furnace or heat pump services ASAP? Let our experts help you resolve your heating problems quickly and efficiently. We offer system installations, repairs, replacements, and tune ups. No matter your needs, you can count on our team to help you enjoy long-term solutions and greater peace of mind.
Want to avoid further heating problems? Regular maintenance is the most effective way to enjoy uninterrupted heating throughout the winter. We offer yearly furnace maintenance services that include full system inspections and cleanings to help your system run more efficiently and last longer. Call our experts today to learn more about signing up for annual HVAC maintenance services.
Since 1968, Bragg Plumbing Heating & Cooling has been helping residents throughout San Rafael and Marin County enjoy greater plumbing and energy efficiency through quality solutions, honest recommendations, and transparent services.
Our experts are committed to delivering nothing less than the top-notch workmanship and results you deserve. We will take the time to address your needs and go over options that work best for your home and your household to ensure your long-term comfort and peace of mind.