Serving Customers in Marion, Napa, and Sonoma, California.
Air Conditioning Tune-Up in Marin, Sonoma, & Napa County
Enjoy the summer without hassle. Make sure your air conditioner is replaced, repaired, or serviced in time to help you achieve whole-home comfort.
Most people don’t realize that in summer the average family spends about 40% of their energy bill for air conditioning the house. Periodic maintenance on your air conditioner can help you save money by improving its overall energy efficiency, as well as helping to prevent expensive emergency breakdowns.
What our AC tune-Up includes:
- Check thermostat operation
- Verify your home’s airflow and cooling temperature output
- Check your AC’s refrigerant charge and adjust as needed (adding refrigerant will incur additional costs)
- Chemically clean outdoor condenser coil (indoor coil may require cleaning and may incur additional contractor charges)
- Inspect all AC electrical components, including fan blades and condenser coils for wear and damage
- Tighten loose electrical connections
- Check and adjust fan speeds
- Inspect drain line and drain pan
- Basic drain line cleaning
- Check and digitally record air temperature differential between the supply and return air system
- Digitally measure air conditioning equipment performance before and after the tune-up
Bragg Cooling, Heating & Plumbing
Prevent Unexpected Problems With Regular AC Maintenance
The majority of cooling problems are caused by a lack of maintenance. Preventative maintenance can help keep your system running efficiently and effectively. It may even be a requirement of your manufacturer’s warranty. At Bragg Plumbing & Heating we offer annual HVAC service agreements that include comprehensive AC Tune-Ups. If your comfort system is showing signs of inefficiency or having recurring issues, get the fast help you need when you work with our experts at Bragg Plumbing & Heating.
We Work on All Makes & Models
Fast Same-Day HVAC Service
Fast, same-day service area covers Marin, Sonoma, & Napa County.
Replace Your Old AC Unit and Enjoy Greater Energy Efficiency
Are you constantly having to call for air conditioning repair or servicing? It might be time to consider a replacement. A new system can offer improved efficiency and more consistent temperatures.
Working with a trusted and experienced AC professional is one of the most important factors when it comes to the long-term efficiency of your cooling system. Poor installation practices are among the leading causes of early air conditioning system breakdowns and failure. A reputable technician will ensure the safe and accurate installation of your new equipment.
All of our technicians and installers are all employees of Bragg Plumbing & Heating. They are professionally trained and take the time to go over your particular needs and concerns and make sure your new furnace is the right size for your home.
Whether you are looking to install a standard unit or something that’s a little more high-efficiency, we will work closely with you to help you select the comfort system that will best meet the needs of your household. We install all makes and models of cooling systems from the leading brands and manufacturers.